"I was able to get back to the gym and ease back into a fitness routine after six months of procrastination and avoidance. All it took was a little encouragement and accountability! This method works."
- Lydia, Associate Producer. Habits built: Running outside and meditating at home
A tailored service with a long-term approach to wellness
"Ilse from Habit House tailors every bit of the service to you. She creates a routine based on your goals and is able to help you throughout the week as things pop up. I liked that her program focused on small changes over time which made it feel much more manageable."
- Isaac, Research Analyst. Habits built: Meditating ten minutes each day and weight training at the gym
A habit accountability partner
"An encouraging system that helps set a clear, attainable action plan ahead. Habit House will certainly help busy women who find it challenging to set and maintain attainable wellness goals."
- Michelle, Marketing Consultant. Habits built: High intensity interval training at home and taking fitness classes
This reframed my lifestyle
"The Habit House approach of building in one good habit at time into an overall wellness routine re-framed the way I thought about living a healthy & balanced lifestyle. Scheduling workouts ahead of time and learning to keep myself accountable to that schedule was a game-changer."
- Ben, Associate Director. Habits built: Weight training at the gym and eating less sweets
Build wellness habits and feel 100% stronger
"Habit House taught me how to get to the next level of fitness. It gave me the drive to try workouts outside of traditional cardio, and the weekly calls held me accountable all the way through. I can't thank Habit House enough for that!"
- Colin, New Business Coordinator. Habits built: High intensity interval training at the gym and reading more
I feel stronger and more energetic, optimistic, and in touch with my goals
"I was motivated, I was determined, and I was still making bad choices. I was stuck in a routine that wasn't serving me. In the past, I'd finally gotten motivated and tried to change everything right away. I was afraid to show up (for myself), afraid to fail, afraid to start not knowing where I would end up. Talking to Ilse, I realized my journey to wellness didn't have to feel like Mount Everest. I could just change one thing every day, focus on that, and then see where I was at. One month in, I'm feeling stronger, more energetic, more optimistic, and more in touch with my goals - and in achieving them in a way that's reasonable and kind to myself."
- Michelle, Technology Fellow. Habits Built: Eating balanced lunches at work and doing aerobic exercise at home
Build towards the wellness routine you want
"Such a great product to help assist you in your goals and dreams in life. It goes beyond just your physical health, this is an entire life boot camp!"
- Roshan, Creative Producer. Habits built: Doing groceries weekly and weight training at the gym
I built a routine that fits my lifestyle
"For me personally, I signed up for expensive gym memberships, tried several different workout routines, and tried accountability partners, but nothing had really worked for me. Ilse from Habit House helped me push past my goals like never before AND gave me the permission to balance these goals with rest as well. Now I've established a routine that fits super well with my lifestyle and personal goals, so that I can devote more time to the things and people that I love and am passionate about. I'd happily recommend Habit House with no hesitation!"
- Carolyn, Talent Acquisition Lead. Habits built: Taking fitness classes and meal prepping lunch for the week
A system that worked even when my life got crazy
"I feel like I’m less lazy now because I make time to work out, even when my schedule gets hectic. I learned that scheduling my workouts is a technique that actually gets me to work out. Habit House introduced me to less intimidating HIIT workouts that have allowed me to graduate to more difficult ones."
- Sofia, Marketing Analyst. Habits built: High intensity interval training at home and more eating balanced meals
The accountability I need to jumpstart good habits
"This system pulled me out of a gnarly winter slump of non-action. I had always been an active person and had fallen off of my routine and finding it near impossible to get back on. Habit House woke up my initiative to move my body and bring physical movement back into my enjoyment sphere and away from a punishing, dreaded place."
- Ian, Entrepreneur. Habit built: Biking to work
I’m empowered to thrive
"I went from feeling guilty for not working out to feeling empowered to build a sustainable habit. Change is hard, and having someone to hold me accountable was absolutely key."
- Jamie, Health Innovation Manager. Habits built: Biking home from work and weight training at home
Contact us: email@example.com
Terms of Service